National Philharmonic Box Office, Aušros Vartų g. 5 (to the left from the main entrance to the National Philharmonic Hall)
Opening times: Tue-Sat 10am – 7pm , Sun 10am – 12pm, Mondays closed.
- No transaction fee.
- Cash, bank payment orders (made payable to the National Philharmonic Society) and bank cards (VISA Classic, VISA Electron, MasterCard) are accepted at the National Philharmonic Box Office.
- PLEASE NOTE: 1 hour prior to the start of a performance, tickets are available at the concert venue and only for that performance. Only cash is accepted at the venues other than the National Philharmonic Hall.
- PLEASE NOTE: Tickets cannot be returned or exchanged. Tickets can only be returned in case if the event was cancelled.
Choose your event from the list, click 'Book' and complete the booking form. After you click "Submit," you will automatically receive a confirmation to your indicated e-mail address. The receipt of your booking will be accepted within one working day and an email sent to you, stating the exact seats you have reserved and a total amount to be paid at the box office.
- Online bookings are accepted on working days only: Mon-Thu 8 am - 4.45 pm, Fri 8 am - 3.45 pm. Online bookings are not accepted on Saturdays, Sundays and during public holidays.
- PLEASE NOTE: 3 days prior to the event online bookings are not accepted. Please purchase tickets at the box office.
- PLEASE NOTE: online bookings are cancelled in 3 days after the receipt date, if by that time tickets are not collected from the box office.
Box Office opening hours: Tue-Sat 10 am – 7 pm, Sun 10 am – 12 noon
(+370 5) 266 5233, 266 5216; mobile +370 698 52075, +370 698 51954
Administration opening hours: Mon-Thu 8 am - 4.45 pm, Fri 8 am - 3.45 pm
(+370 5) 266 5259, mobile +370 687 24312
- No transaction fee.
- PLEASE NOTE: 3 days prior to the event bookings by telephone are not accepted. Please purchase tickets at the box office.
- PLEASE NOTE: bookings by telephone are cancelled in 5 days after the receipt date, if by that time tickets are not collected from the box office.
Tickets for the concerts at the National Philharmonic Hall presented by the Lithuanian National Philharmonic Society are also available via the national ticketing system Bilietai LT (if not indicated otherwise): online at www.bilietai.lt or in person at the bilietai.lt box offices (transaction fees are included in the ticket prices). Information and reservation by short service number 1588 (Lt2/min).
Book your tickets for the concerts at the National Philharmonic Hall via the international ticketing system classictic.com, order and pay securely online, print your e-tickets and come directly to our venue (transaction fees are included in the ticket prices).
- The Lithuanian National Philharmonic Society reserves the right to change concert programmes and performers. You can find latest information about the events presented by the Lithuanian National Philharmonic Society at our website.
- You can return your tickets for the cancelled event to the National Philharmonic Box Office (Aušros Vartų g. 5) and receive the full refund.
Should you have any booking enquiries, please send an email to
OPENING CONCERT OF THE VILNIUS FESTIVAL
AN EVENING WITH THE KING’S SINGERS
THE BEAUTY AND DEPTH OF MUSIC BY JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH
BOBBY MCFERRIN AND HIS BAND
FOR THE DAY OF MOURNING AND HOPE